Work Breakdown Structure(WBS) maintenance on outline and chart views, to layout work packages, set target date, sketch out estimate and track cost with natural gestures. WBS is able to be exported as PDF, Excel and images files, be sync across multiple devices, and to exported as project plan to QuickPlan.
WBS is a hierarchical and incremental decomposition of the project into phases, deliverables and work packages. It is a tree structure, which shows a subdivision of effort required to achieve an objective, for example a program, project and contract.
(Video is at https://www.youtube.com/embed/FZ7puht7Nao)
Maintain work elements in outline view (like Excel with frozen and scrollable columns) and in graphics tree-style chart view, to divide work elements, set target date, input estimate and track cost (and automatically adds the costs up the element hierarchy) – with supports of continuous inputting and batch inputing.
Natural gestures use on a clean user interface makes WBS maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before.
- Change work tree structure (outline level) – swipe left / right
- Change work sequence – hold and move up/down
- Change work group – hold and move up/down
- Change work properties – double tap
- Change work display properties – long press
- Collapse/Expand group – tap on group icon
- Collapse/Expand ALL groups – tap with two fingers together
- Zoom – pinch
- Other operations such as select/unselect work, display menu and etc.
WBS can be exported as image, PDF and Excel files for reporting and communicating – supports to select whole project or partial project to export, with content exporting options to user.
Share WBS as .wbs file via iOS share panel (airdrop, email, and 3rd party cloud apps). WBS supports “Open in” feature to import .wbs file on other devices
WBS file can be opened by QuickPlan (imported as a new project plan). QuickPlan project can also be exported as .wbs file to be imported by Mobilinked WBS
Import from Microsoft Excel file, read more …
Major feature points:
- Maintain work elements in text outline view and graphics tree-style chart view
- Work properties
- wbs no
- Target date
- Charge rate
- Estimate (Efforts, Labor, Materials, Total)
- Actual cost(Labor cost, Materials cost, Total cost)
- Continuous and batch work element inputing
- 3 chart layouts, AND display as colourful or mono style
- Supports big project (smooth interaction for 1000 task packages)
- Natural gestures (swipe left/right to adjust outline levels, tap with two fingers to collapse/expand all groups together and etc.)
- Build project quotes with labor and materials costs, labor cost can be input as effort or cost
- Project charge rate, currency and work package category customization
- Collapse / Expand dedicate or all groups; zoom on chart view.
- User interface customization options
- Share WBS across devices via Email, Airdrop and third party cloud apps
- Export outlines with cost as a new project plan to QuickPlan (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
- Export whole WBS or selected work group as Excel file
- Export whole WBS or select work group chart as PDF with exporting customization options
- Export whole WBS or selected work group chart as Image file
- Undo, and toast message with voice
- Multiple WBSs and WBS duplication
- Column visibility options