WBS 3.0 extents the work element abilities to set target finish date and track actual cost and complete rate, with improvements for outline views.
Notes: WBS is for work breakdown and project estimate, the new work columns are additional for execution tracking and reporting requests for some users. By default, the new columns are invisible
- New work element columns
- Outline view enhancements
- Work package display style customization
- Connection line width option for exporting
◉ New work work element columns
- Target finish date – Finish date of work package
- % complete – The complete rate of the work package
- Actual cost, includes 3 sub columns: Labor cost, Materials cost and Total cost. (The name of existed column for cost estimate has been changed as “estimate”)
- Charge rate – Charge rate of work element. By default, the charge rate of work package is equal of project charge rate.
◉ Outline view enhancements
◉ Work elements chart display options
◉ PDF connection line width option
We are eager to get more feedback and ideas from you to enhance the apps continuously. Appstore rating are reset with every new version of WBS, please help us out with a good review. Tapping following link to write review or rate at Appstore